Wednesday, November 3, 2010

from me to you

the awesome thing about having a blog is that you can do whatever you want with it even though your life isn't exactly as exciting as others. and by "others" i mean, these people who have great writing skills, a true journalist. i am not one of them. blogging for me is a creative outlet of my imagination, my scrapbook of things i find interesting. it doesn't have to consist of just people in my life, but it's how i make fun with it to keep me amused. some of the pictures and quotes i post are found treasures and not mine. they keep me inspired and it's a great way to appreciate what's "out there". i am a fan of photography and when i see a real nice work of art i post it. so, if someone says my blog is better than yours because i use and re-post pictures i found on tumblr or other sites, it annoys me a little, hence, this post...

this whole blogging thing is therapeutic. i have always kept a journal of some sort when i was little and i have always loved to collect things. like it or not, it doesn't really matter what you think but i hope this post will inspire you to have fun with your own blog and discover a little more about the blog world and how it can inspire you too rather than criticize. mind your life if you don't appreciate things you see here. go sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment