Wednesday, March 16, 2011

follow me

Today I started following Pinoy bloggers. I randomly picked two blogs, one of them is thedramaqueencantellstories. I started checking out other Filipino bloggers. I found some that are simple but most are very general related to things I found on the web. I wish I could write very well like them. I do not possess the ability to effortlessly write my to day to day experiences and ideas. Finding inspiration does help me get rid of the mentality of "I'm just not a writer".

Since I've gone public with my blog, I decided to make some changes. I am going to make an effort to be more open to the idea that my blog can be viewed by random citizens. With a warning, I have a tendency to be cranky and bitter and the person I usually talk to is ME :) I argue with myself, I mutter about my laziness and stupid mistakes, I smile, I laugh, I sigh- a lot, and roll my eyes☺. It seems life is never enough. But in spite of all these entries being sad and feeling lost or whatever, I still consider myself as the lucky one who can take emotions and turn it into an inspiration. There are situations far worse than mine, so why shouldn't I be waking up smiling everyday?


No comments:

Post a Comment