Tuesday, March 29, 2011

i ♥ fashion

I have very few Pinoy blogs that I know and I also have not made an effort to reach out to some of them. I feel like I'm still new at this and would like to learn the rules. There's a line in the Easy A movie that says: Mr. Griffith (Thomas Haden Church): "I don't know what your generation's fascination is with documenting your every thought...but I can assure you, they're not all diamonds. "Roman is having an OK day, and bought a Coke Zero at the gas station. Raise the roof." Who gives a rat's ass?" 

Yeah, who gives a rat's ass? I guess I pretty much agree with the line, but I also feel guilty for doing exactly what he said- documenting my thoughts, dreams, feelings, opinions and whatnot.  

I like to share things about fashion. I like to update people with what I think is trending. So for fashion's sake let me share this.

I have seen a lot of feather earrings on the web
  i haven't seen anyone in the malls or the streets wearing this feather earrings,
but if anyone knows where i can buy this type of earrings please let me know.
i want to buy for my girls. i'm sure (and hoping) this feather earrings are cheap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment